Apparently, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's CEO, Tom Donohue, realized during his trip to Havana that (tragically) all foreign commerce with Cuba is required to be done through the Castro regime.
Thus, he acquiesced to a highly-propagandized meeting with Cuba's only CEO, General Raul Castro.
The image is below:
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
05/25 - 06/01
- Obama Should Stick to Principled Cuba Policy
- Castro's Stalinist Law
- Enrique Krauze on Cuba, Castro & Gabo
- U.S. Chamber is Missing a Huge Opportunity
- U.S. Chamber CEO Meets Cuba's Only CEO
- From Cuba: An Overwhelming Response Against Liftin...
- Castro and Maduro (Also) Share U.S. Congressional ...
- Mexican Companies Shun Investing in Cuba
- Yoani Stumbles Upon an Important Contradiction
- Tweet of the Day: What Private Enterprise?
- Russia's Defiance, Europe's Shame & Cuba's Scam
- Quote of the Day: Human Rights are National Securi...
- House Passes Sanctions Against Venezuelan Official...
- Chairman Menendez's Letter to U.S. Chamber on Cuba...
- Quote of the Day: Biden on Cuba
- Castro's Men in Caracas
- Edward Snowden Admits He Was Trying to Reach Cuba
- Like Cuban-American Barbarians at the Gate
- The Priority is Freedom, Not Capital
- Say No to Castro's Oligarchs
- On This Memorial Day
- Ten Reasons Why Obama Shouldn't Ease Cuba Sanction...
- Democracy Rang Loudly on Sunday
- From Inside Cuba's Burning Fire
- ▼ 05/25 - 06/01 (24)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)