Today, Cuban democracy leader, Yris Perez Aguilera, wife of former political prisoner, Jorge Luis Garcia Perez "Antunez," was received by U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman, Bob Menendez (D-NJ), and U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL).
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
07/27 - 08/03
- New Revelations About Cuban Spy Ana Belen Montes
- Did Nicolas Maduro Coerce Senator Landrieu?
- Asking for Permission to Report in Cuba
- Describing a Fickle Europe
- The Ladies in White Respond to Hillary's Cuba Comm...
- Quote of the Week: Cuban Socialism Remains the Sam...
- Rodiles to U.N. Secretary General: "For Another Cu...
- Support Religious Freedom in Cuba
- U.S. Commits Enforcement Malpractice in Cuba-North...
- Image of the Day: Yris Meets With Menendez and Rub...
- Cuban Dissident to Congressional Black Caucus: Sto...
- Was Raul's Son-in-Law Involved in Cuba-North Korea...
- U.S. Imposes Visa Ban on Venezuelan Officials
- Maduro Took Gunships and Sanctions to a Diplomatic...
- Antunez's Wife Visits Congress, Denounces Increase...
- International NGO Files U.N. Inquiry Into Attack o...
- North Korean Company Gets Sanctioned, Cuba Gets Le...
- Must-Read: The Real Cuban Blockade
- Quote of the Day: Cuban Rapper on Raul's "Reforms"...
- Deutsche Bank Shed Cuba Business
- Is North Korea Selling (Cuban) Arms to Hamas?
- WSJ: Putin Restores a Cuban Beachhead
- How Would You Feel if You Were Unjustly Jailed Eve...
- Cuba Takes a Repressive Turn Under Raul Castro
- ▼ 07/27 - 08/03 (24)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)