The Cuban Commission for Human Rights (CCHR) has documented 963 political arrests by the Castro regime during the month of June 2014.
The average of 983 arrests per month (thus far) in 2014 is nearly double last year's average of 536 and quintuple the 173 average in 2010.
The Castro regime is clearly en route to shatter all political arrest records this year.
These are only political arrests that have been thoroughly documented. Many more are suspected.
More "reform" you can't believe in.
at 11:14 AM Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- ► 2016 (646)
- ► 2015 (1080)
06/29 - 07/06
- Putin Headed to Cuba Next Week
- Swiss Banking Regulators Take Tough Stance on Sanc...
- Why Sanctions Are Important
- On July 4th, the "Hard-Liners" Prevailed
- Another International Bank Pulls Out of Cuba
- More Banks Under Scrutiny for Sanctions Violations...
- U.S. Congressman Hosts Castro Regime Official in P...
- Nearly 1,000 Political Arrests in June, Arrests Qu...
- BNP Paribas Terminates Cuba Business
- Quote of the Week: On Doing Business in Cuba
- Tweet of the Week: Cubans Need More Than a Smartph...
- Google's Eric Schmidt Pulls a Pyongyang in Havana
- BNP Paribas Transacted $1.7 Billion With Cuban Reg...
- Castro Sends Message Through Imprisoned Canadian B...
- BNP Paribas Pleads Guilty, Will Pay $8.9 Billion f...
- 51st Sunday in a Row: Ladies in White Arrested in ...
- Cuban Pastor Detained, Religious Freedom Violation...
- While in Cuba, Argentine VP Indicted for Shady Dea...
- Chinese Teens Smuggled Into U.S. Through Cuba?
- Quote of the Week: Cuba's Havel and Walesa
- Image of the Week: Berta Soler Meets With German F...
- Cuban Dissident Headquarters Raided, a Dozen Arres...
- ▼ 06/29 - 07/06 (22)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)