Despite the Castro brothers’ increased repression of the Cuban people, orchestration of Nicolas Maduro’s brutal actions in Venezuela, and growing relationship with Vladimir Putin, Charlie Crist's continued advocacy for greater engagement with the Cuban dictatorship exposes a flippant and shallow attitude that is not only a very worrisome world view, but it is not in Florida’s best interest.-- Carlos Lopez-Cantera, Lt. Governor of Florida, Sunshine State News, 7/23/14
at 12:07 PM Saturday, July 26, 2014
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
07/20 - 07/27
- Congress: Sanction Cuban Officials Responsible for...
- A Question That Needs to be Asked
- Quote of the Week: On Crist, Castro and Cuba
- Another Unsuccessful Negotiation for Alan Gross' R...
- More Venezuelan Officials Arrested
- Sham Trial Against Venezuelan Opposition Leader Be...
- Venezuelan General Arrested in Aruba, U.S. Will Se...
- How Obama Could Easily Help Cuba's "Self-Employed"...
- The Nation Goes to Cuba -- Says "Viva Castro!"
- Tweet of the Day: On Oswaldo Paya and a Free Cuba
- Quote(s) of the Day: Cuba, Israel and Gaza
- Xi's "Blah-Blah" Trip to Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: Castro's Import Monopoly
- How Cuba's Political Stage is Set Up
- Obama Should Stand With Democratic Forces in Venez...
- WaPo: Two Years Later, Paya's Death Still Awaits P...
- Rosa Maria Paya: Castro Killed My Father, Spain He...
- U.S. Business Groups Swayed Congress, But Failed t...
- Cuba's War on Wi-Fi
- Same Old Castro
- ▼ 07/20 - 07/27 (20)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)