A Letter to the Editor of Canada's Grimsby Lincoln News:
Boycott Cuba over actions
An open letter to Member of Parliament (MP) Dean Allison
As a Canadian and one of your Grimsby constituents, I am communicating with you to express my outrage over the bogus charges and conviction levied on Canadian businessman Cy Tokmakjian by the Cuban government.
This is outright piracy, an attempt on Cuba’s part to expropriate a $100-million Canadian enterprise. My expectation is that our federal government will protest in the most vigorous manner possible and that strong economic sanctions by our country will ensue should this travesty not be rectified in very short order.
Canadians must curtail any vacations planned for Cuba forthwith. A prompt response from you is both appreciated and expected.
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
10/05 - 10/12
- Castro's Monstrous Legacy
- Quote of the Day: From FL's Gubernatorial Debate
- Must-Read: Interview With Angel Carromero
- Cuban Diplomat Arrested, Wife Seeks Asylum
- Quote of the Week: Better to Live on Your Feet Tha...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuban Democracy Leader on U.S. S...
- Human Rights Panel to Cuba: Guarantee Jailed Blogg...
- State Department Must Avoid Being Perceived as Pus...
- Creepy Tweet of the Day: From Cuba's MINREX
- Another Letter From Canada
- Canadian Company Highlights Castro's Economic Abso...
- N.Y. Post: A Critique of Obama's Foreign Policy
- A Lesson From Hong Kong
- Fraternal Relations: Cuba and Russia
- Rubio: Cuba’s Participation Would Undermine Summit...
- Quote of the Day: A Rise in the "Havana Stock Exch...
- A Grueling (and Tragic) Journey to Freedom
- Where's the Beef in Cuba?
- On 50 Years of Failed Negotiations With Cuba's Reg...
- Adding to Record-Breaking Year, More Political Arr...
- The Economist: On Cuba's Foreign Investment Climat...
- ▼ 10/05 - 10/12 (21)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)