In the video below, an opposition activist in Santiago de Cuba, whose family has been evicted from their home and children kicked out of school, stops traffic to protest this injustice.
Listen to his calls for freedom. Moreover, note the gathering crowds as they film with their phones.
Finally, watch as Castro's secret police (as opposed to uniformed police) storms in to arrest him and his family -- and the repulsion of the gathering crowd.
Why is this young activist and his family such a threat to Castro's regime?
See video below (or here):
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
11/23 - 11/30
- Silence Enables Violence Against Cuba's Dissidents...
- Caught on Film: Castro Agent Threatens Dissidents ...
- Tweet(s) of the Day: Castro's Stategy to "Clean th...
- WSJ: Cuban Embargo Punctuates Florida’s Presidenti...
- Cuban Regime Operative Stabs Two "Ladies in White"...
- Tweet of the Day: State Department Official on Sta...
- Internet Connectivity (Further) Regresses in Cuba
- Praising Cuba's "Dialogue" Without Democracy, "Bus...
- Repatriated Cuban Rafter Imprisoned, Found Dead
- State Department: Spanish Minister Not Carrying U....
- The Iran-Cuba-Venezuela Nexus
- Quote of the Week: On the Cuban Embargo
- Don't Negotiate Away Cuba's Future (Without Democr...
- How Castro Bilks U.S. "Purposeful" Travel
- Must-Watch: Cuban Family Stops Traffic in Protest
- ▼ 11/23 - 11/30 (15)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)