NSC Spox Meehan: POTUS has absolutely no plans to travel to Cuba. Any reports to the contrary are uninformed and incorrect @WestWingReport
— @NSCPress (@NSCPress) October 31, 2014
at 7:50 AM Sunday, November 2, 2014
Not sure what prompted this odd tweet from the National Security Council (NSC), but it's welcome news nonetheless:
- ► 2016 (645)
- ► 2015 (1080)
11/02 - 11/09
- On the Release of North Korea's American Hostages
- Hiding the Real Cuba
- Amnesty International: Cease Harassment of Cuba's ...
- Cuban Dissident's Lesson for The New York Times
- Reasons Why Charlie Crist Fell Short
- Amnesty International: On Imprisonment of Sonia Ga...
- From The White House: On Alan Gross
- Brazilian Prosecutor: Cuban Doctors Agreement is "...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba's Internet Apartheid
- A Bad Night for Cuba Sanctions Foes
- Political Arrests Nearly Quadruple in Cuba
- Nine Cuban Political Prisoners Handed Long Sentenc...
- Tweet of the Day: NYT Fails to Criticize Castro
- The New York Times Rests Our Case
- British Minister Shows What Normalization (Sadly) ...
- Quote of the Day: LGBTs Should See Castros for Wha...
- Odd (Yet Welcome) Tweet of the Week: Obama Has Abs...
- Cuban Cigars in Tampa Can Wait a Little Longer
- ▼ 11/02 - 11/09 (18)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)