The Florida political site, St. PetersBlog, has written, "The ultimate post-mortem: 16 reasons why Charlie Crist fell short."
Cuba — Crist’s idea to visit Castroworld after he ad libbed a call to end the embargo against Cuba during an appearance on Bill Mahr’s show turned out to be an epic unforced error. Crist ended up banging the beehive of Cuban Republicans who had yet to fully embrace Scott, while getting nothing in return (except a few pissed off donors like David Straz). No wonder Crist underperformed in Miami-Dade.
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
11/02 - 11/09
- On the Release of North Korea's American Hostages
- Hiding the Real Cuba
- Amnesty International: Cease Harassment of Cuba's ...
- Cuban Dissident's Lesson for The New York Times
- Reasons Why Charlie Crist Fell Short
- Amnesty International: On Imprisonment of Sonia Ga...
- From The White House: On Alan Gross
- Brazilian Prosecutor: Cuban Doctors Agreement is "...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba's Internet Apartheid
- A Bad Night for Cuba Sanctions Foes
- Political Arrests Nearly Quadruple in Cuba
- Nine Cuban Political Prisoners Handed Long Sentenc...
- Tweet of the Day: NYT Fails to Criticize Castro
- The New York Times Rests Our Case
- British Minister Shows What Normalization (Sadly) ...
- Quote of the Day: LGBTs Should See Castros for Wha...
- Odd (Yet Welcome) Tweet of the Week: Obama Has Abs...
- Cuban Cigars in Tampa Can Wait a Little Longer
- ▼ 11/02 - 11/09 (18)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)