Earlier this week, NPR’s Diane Rehm show discussed U.S. policy towards Cuba.
It featured input from Mauricio Claver-Carone of the U.S.-Cuba Democracy PAC, American University's William LeoGrande, the Center for a Free Cuba’s Frank Calzon and Brookings Institution’s Ted Piccone.
The hour-long show can be heard here.
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
11/16 - 11/23
- Cuban Doctors Yearning to Breathe Freely
- Is Cuba Shilling for North Korea in the Congo?
- Cuba Renews Support for Iran's Nuclear Program
- Obama Firm on Cuba Policy, Says Senior Advisor
- Weekend Listening: NPR's Cuba Policy Debate
- Cuba: Open Hands, Clenched Fist
- Quote of the Day: Let Alan Gross Go!
- The Countless Victims of Cuba's Wall
- Tweet of the Day: Sovereignty Doesn't Trump Human ...
- Senior Administration Official: Democratic Reforms...
- Sun-Sentinel: New York Times Wrong to Lobby Agains...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba's U.N. Support for North Ko...
- Senator Tom Udall: Trade With Dictatorship, Not De...
- Cuba Dissidents on the U.S. Embargo
- The New York Times' Brain Drain (Contradiction) on...
- Tourists Celebrate Apartheid in Cuba
- Cuba Exports Repression Throughout the Americas
- ▼ 11/16 - 11/23 (17)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)