After [Congressman-elect] Curbelo's victory on November 4th (2014), the statements of anti-Castro proponents of dialogue have become pathetically defensive, and their assertions that 'Miami has changed' sound like a rendering of account to MINREX [Foreign Ministry] in Havana and the Cuban Interests Section in Washington, D.C.-- Emilio Ichikawa, Cuban author and blogger, on U.S. Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo's (R-FL) victory over U.S. Rep. Joe Garcia (D-FL), Emilio Ichikawa, 12/5/14
at 12:11 PM Sunday, December 7, 2014
- ► 2016 (694)
- ► 2015 (1080)
12/07 - 12/14
- Final Tally: 240 Dissidents Arrested in Cuba Durin...
- Tweet of the Day: Venezuela's Rights Violators
- Ortega Bans Rubio and Ros-Lehtinen from Nicaragua
- Must-Watch: On Senate Floor, Rubio Talks Cuba, Sum...
- The AP's Latest Attack: On Cuba's Independent Rapp...
- Quote of the Day: Cuban Rapper Disputes AP Story
- Rubio Opposes Blinken Nomination Over Cuba Policy
- On the President's Desk: Venezuela Sanctions Bill
- On Human Rights Day: Dozens of Dissidents Arrested...
- Powerful Images: Cuban Dissidents Arrested on Huma...
- Quote of the Day: Cuba Will be Free Very Soon
- Cuba’s Dissidents Have a Bone to Pick with the New...
- Cuba Suspends Talks With European Union
- Must-Read: The Dark Side of Cuba’s Ebola Economy
- On the House Floor: Cuba Remarks by U.S. Rep. Ros-...
- Don't "Gruberize" With Cuba Policy
- Menendez Statement on Venezuela Sanctions Bill
- Rubio Statement on Venezuela Sanctions Bill
- Senate Passes Venezuela Sanctions Bill
- Pictures Show The New York Times' Cuba Double-Stan...
- No Ideology for Vile Dictators
- Cuban Dissident Leader to NYT: It's Not Time to Li...
- Must-Read: The Sole Impediment to Internet Connect...
- Disingenuous FIU Pollster Presents at Pro-Castro S...
- Quote of the Day: Congressman-Elect Curbelo's Vict...
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 (25)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)