Is President Obama doing the [Cuban] people any favors by saying that their rights do not matter, because he’s in a hurry to trade with the bankrupt government of Cuba?-- Amb. Roger Noriega, former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for the Western Hemisphere, The Epoch Times, 1/31/15
at 11:16 AM Saturday, January 31, 2015
- ► 2016 (646)
01/25 - 02/01
- How Tourism Foments Repression 101
- Quote of the Day: Relegating Rights to Trade With ...
- Investing in Cuba is a Very Risky Business
- Castro Asks, Flake-Leahy Deliver
- MSNBC: Not Satisfied, Raul Castro Issues New Deman...
- Quote of the Day: No Tourism Concessions to the Cu...
- Castro Knows He Can Keep Upping the Bid on Obama
- The Odds of Congress Lifting the Cuban Embargo
- Either Raul Lied or Obama Misled on Cuba
- Cuba Remains World's Second Least-Free Economy
- Cuban Dissident Rapper Gets One-Year Prison Senten...
- Quote of the Week: Inviting Cubans to the Negotiat...
- Over 300 Democracy Activists Concerned With Obama-...
- Cuba's Regime Facilitating Narcotics Trafficking (...
- Religious Freedom Violations on the Rise in Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: MasterCard Can't Purchase Freedo...
- Castro's $6 Billion Problem
- One-Sided Deal (and Talks) Benefiting Cuba's Dicta...
- Tweet of the Day: 13 Ladies in White Arrested in C...
- Quote of the Day: Cuba is About Control, Control, ...
- Obama's Cuba Credibility Deficit
- U.S. Officials Must Demand Free Elections and Acco...
- Image of the Week: American and Cuban Civil Rights...
- A Question for Roberta Jacobson
- ▼ 01/25 - 02/01 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)