Click below (or here) to view the State Department's Marie Harf and Cuba Democracy Advocates' Mauricio Claver-Carone in MSNBC's The Rundown:
at 9:05 AM Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
01/11 - 01/18
- Cuban Dissidents From Obama-Castro's List of 53 Re...
- Western Hemisphere Chair: Obama's Policy a Reward ...
- Obama Should Help Cubans, Not Castro
- Video: Menendez Floor Remarks on U.S.-Cuba Policy
- Quote of the Day: On Cuban Prisoner Re-Arrests
- Statement on Obama's New Cuba Regulations
- Castro Re-Arrests Cuban Dissidents From the List o...
- Tweet of the Day: The Clear Beneficiary of Obama's...
- Senators Question Legality of Cuba Regulatory Chan...
- Quote of the Day: Cuba is Not Dubai
- Must-Read: Senator Menendez Floor Remarks on U.S.-...
- Why is the Obama Administration Being Dishonest Ab...
- Rubio Presses Obama for Answers on Cuban Prisoner'...
- WSJ: The U.S.-Cuba Deal Heightens the Spy Threat
- When Will Cuba's Remaining Political Prisoners be ...
- Bipartisan New Jersey Congressional Delegation: Re...
- While Obama Celebrates Releases, More Cuban Dissid...
- Shunning Cuba's Dissidents
- Obama Gives Cuba a Hemispheric Coup
- Tweet of the Day: Evidence of Abuse by the Cuban A...
- Quote of the Day: Not Free, Until Cuba is Free
- Tampa Lawyer Killed in Cuba, Secrecy Ensues
- Obama Has Created a Dangerous Precedent in Cuba
- Quote of the Day: Cuba's "Conditional" Releases
- An Important Role for Radio and TV Marti in Cuba
- The Cuba Deal: Coexisting And Profiting With Tyran...
- ▼ 01/11 - 01/18 (26)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)