From Fox News:
14-year-old student protester killed during clash with police in Venezuela
A teenage student died Tuesday in Venezuela after being shot in the head during a protest against the government of Nicolás Maduro.
The incident happened in the southwestern city of San Cristóbal.
The boy, identified by the Associated Press as Kliverth Roa, was taking part in a protest when he was struck by a bullet from a rifle, said opposition council member José Vicente García, who is also president of the Human Rights Commission of the Municipal Council of San Cristóbal.
Venezuelan media is identifying the boy as Kluiver Ferney Roa Núñez.
- ► 2016 (694)
02/22 - 03/01
- Video: Cuba Debate at the McCain Institute
- Menendez Letter to Kerry: On Cuba's Designation as...
- Remittances Used to Launder Medicare Fraud Money t...
- Cuba Continues Coercing the Obama Administration
- A Question for Obama: From the Mother of an Americ...
- Quote of the Week: On Tomorrow's Cuba Hearing
- Cuba Belongs on the State-Sponsors of Terrorism Li...
- Venezuela Proves Fallacy of Obama's Cuba Policy
- Another Young Venezuelan Murdered by Maduro's Regi...
- Bring to Justice Indicted Cuban Officials Responsi...
- An Act of Terrorism by Cuba's Regime
- WaPo Editorial: Venezuela and Cuba, Partners in Re...
- Rubio: On Arrest of Over 200 Cuban Dissidents
- Tweet of the Day: A Man Who Died for All Cubans #O...
- Over 200 Dissidents Arrested in Cuba Today
- Image: Female Cuban Dissident Pelted With Tar
- Cuban Independent Journalist Gets Long Prison Sent...
- Cuban Pastor's Son Arrested to Prevent Church Acti...
- WaPo Editorial: Courting the Castros
- Cuba Officially Supports Subversion of Democracy i...
- Tweet of the Week: Maduro's Visit to Cuba is No Co...
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 (21)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)