Among the hundreds of political arrests today was the case of Digna Rodriguez Ibañez, a member of The Ladies in White in Santa Clara, who was attacked by Castro regime agents and pelted with tar.
Will U.S. Senators Claire McCaskill (D-MO), Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) condemn such attacks against female activists?
Will President Obama condemn the racist connotation of such attacks against Afro-Cuban activists?
See the image below (or here) of Digna Rodriguez Ibañez, pursuant to the attack:
- ► 2016 (429)
02/22 - 03/01
- Video: Cuba Debate at the McCain Institute
- Menendez Letter to Kerry: On Cuba's Designation as...
- Remittances Used to Launder Medicare Fraud Money t...
- Cuba Continues Coercing the Obama Administration
- A Question for Obama: From the Mother of an Americ...
- Quote of the Week: On Tomorrow's Cuba Hearing
- Cuba Belongs on the State-Sponsors of Terrorism Li...
- Venezuela Proves Fallacy of Obama's Cuba Policy
- Another Young Venezuelan Murdered by Maduro's Regi...
- Bring to Justice Indicted Cuban Officials Responsi...
- An Act of Terrorism by Cuba's Regime
- WaPo Editorial: Venezuela and Cuba, Partners in Re...
- Rubio: On Arrest of Over 200 Cuban Dissidents
- Tweet of the Day: A Man Who Died for All Cubans #O...
- Over 200 Dissidents Arrested in Cuba Today
- Image: Female Cuban Dissident Pelted With Tar
- Cuban Independent Journalist Gets Long Prison Sent...
- Cuban Pastor's Son Arrested to Prevent Church Acti...
- WaPo Editorial: Courting the Castros
- Cuba Officially Supports Subversion of Democracy i...
- Tweet of the Week: Maduro's Visit to Cuba is No Co...
- ▼ 02/22 - 03/01 (21)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)