By former U.S. Counterintelligence Official , Chris Simmons, in Cuba Confidential:
As Normalization Effort Continues, Cuban Spy Broadcasts Continue
As expelled Cuban spy-diplomats Josefina Vidal and Gustavo Machin (below) push for greater U.S. concessions, their spy colleagues continue to go “old-school” in targeting the U.S.
Click here to listen to recent Cuban “numbers stations” broadcasts (instructions) from Havana to the Castro regime’s spies in the U.S.
at 10:43 AM Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
02/08 - 02/15
- Will Senator McCaskill Visit Cuban Dissident Nearl...
- Image: Cuban Dissident Nearly Beaten to Death
- Cuba, Russia to Boost Military Cooperation
- How Does Fortifying Cuba's Regime Promote Democrac...
- Chairman Goodlatte & Ros-Lehtinen: Why Did Obama H...
- AEI: Obama’s Gambit Misunderstands Cuban Reality
- Tweet for Freedom: Three (Artist) Prisoners of Cas...
- Is Obama's Policy to "Empower" or Insult the Cuban...
- During Senate Hearing on Human Trafficking, Cuba C...
- Obama's Muddied Cuba Policy
- The New Cuba Policy: Breakthrough or Bailout?
- For Terror Victims, Obama's Cuba Deal Revives Pain...
- As Normalization Talks Continue, So Do Cuban Spy B...
- Groups, States Supported by Cuba Continue to Sprea...
- Communists With Swiss Bank Accounts
- State Department Official Clearly Unprepared to Le...
- Tweet of the Day: Netflix for the Castro Family
- Analyzing Obama’s Cuba Policy
- So How’s That Cuba Deal Going?
- Quote of the Week: Commerce With Cuba Does Not Ben...
- How Much Has Cuba's Regime Cost the World?
- Ex-Political Prisoner Warns Congress of U.S.-Cuba ...
- Young Cuban-American CT State Senator Discusses Cu...
- ▼ 02/08 - 02/15 (23)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)