You need an effective negotiator at the top, and, as I’ve said before, I think the president has shown over and over again that he’s not the most effective negotiator, whether you’re talking about the Iranian nuclear talks or whether you’re talking about his recent foray into Cuba. The president has not proven himself to be the most adept negotiator, in my opinion, on behalf of American interests.-- Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ), The Washington Post, 2/1/15
at 5:50 PM Monday, February 2, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
02/01 - 02/08
- More Questions Than Answers at Cuba Hearings
- With April Summit Looming, Castro Accelerates Coer...
- Crony Capitalism and Cuba's Marxist Generals
- Should Ex-Im Finance Exports to Cuba?
- Listen to Cuba's Civil Society Leaders
- Video: Cuban Dissidents Protest at National Assemb...
- Dissidents Arrested for Protest Near Cuban Nationa...
- Must-Watch: State Lied to the Families of American...
- Chairman Royce: Obama Gives Cuban Regime New Lease...
- South FL State Legislators and Officials Write Oba...
- Cuba: Artist Awaits Decision on Charges
- Code Pink Supports Obama's Cuba Policy
- Agribusiness Should Come Clean About 'Trade' With ...
- Berta Soler: In the Name of the Victims of Cuba's ...
- Rosa Maria Paya: Don't Turn Your Backs on Cubans A...
- Tweet of the Day: State Official "Unaware" of Cuba...
- This Week: Three Cuba Hearings on Capitol Hill
- Rubio Op-Ed in CNN: Cuba Taking Advantage of U.S.
- Quote of the Day: Obama's Bad Negotiations
- Russia Plans Joint Military Drills With North Kore...
- Canada Thrilled Obama Likes Its Failed Cuba Policy...
- Obama Should Focus on Internet, Not Tourists in Cu...
- What Business in Cuba Looks Like
- On Obama's Cuba Deal: Not In Our Name
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)