South Florida state legislators and local officials, representing the largest Cuban-American communities in the nation, have sent a letter to President Obama opposing his deal with Cuban dictator Raul Castro.
It was presented in the Congressional Record during yesterday's hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Read the letter below (or click here):
Cuba Ltr to Obama from FL Electeds 02-03-2015
at 10:41 AM Thursday, February 5, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
02/01 - 02/08
- More Questions Than Answers at Cuba Hearings
- With April Summit Looming, Castro Accelerates Coer...
- Crony Capitalism and Cuba's Marxist Generals
- Should Ex-Im Finance Exports to Cuba?
- Listen to Cuba's Civil Society Leaders
- Video: Cuban Dissidents Protest at National Assemb...
- Dissidents Arrested for Protest Near Cuban Nationa...
- Must-Watch: State Lied to the Families of American...
- Chairman Royce: Obama Gives Cuban Regime New Lease...
- South FL State Legislators and Officials Write Oba...
- Cuba: Artist Awaits Decision on Charges
- Code Pink Supports Obama's Cuba Policy
- Agribusiness Should Come Clean About 'Trade' With ...
- Berta Soler: In the Name of the Victims of Cuba's ...
- Rosa Maria Paya: Don't Turn Your Backs on Cubans A...
- Tweet of the Day: State Official "Unaware" of Cuba...
- This Week: Three Cuba Hearings on Capitol Hill
- Rubio Op-Ed in CNN: Cuba Taking Advantage of U.S.
- Quote of the Day: Obama's Bad Negotiations
- Russia Plans Joint Military Drills With North Kore...
- Canada Thrilled Obama Likes Its Failed Cuba Policy...
- Obama Should Focus on Internet, Not Tourists in Cu...
- What Business in Cuba Looks Like
- On Obama's Cuba Deal: Not In Our Name
- ▼ 02/01 - 02/08 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)