Throughout tomorrow (Friday) morning, join the Twitter demonstration (#FreeTaniaAngelElSexto) demanding the freedom of:
Danilo Maldonado, a Cuban artist known as "El Sexto," who has been imprisoned since December 26th, 2014 -- pursuant to the Obama-Castro deal.
Angel Santiesteban-Prats, a Cuban novelist who has been imprisoned since February, 28, 2013, and was left behind by the Obama-Castro deal.
Tania Bruguera, a New York-based Cuban artist, who was temporarily arrested on December 30, 2014 for organizing a free speech performance entitled #YoTambienExijo -- pursuant to the Obama-Castro deal. She had her passport confiscated and is not allowed to leave the island.
at 8:14 PM Thursday, February 12, 2015
- ► 2016 (660)
02/08 - 02/15
- Will Senator McCaskill Visit Cuban Dissident Nearl...
- Image: Cuban Dissident Nearly Beaten to Death
- Cuba, Russia to Boost Military Cooperation
- How Does Fortifying Cuba's Regime Promote Democrac...
- Chairman Goodlatte & Ros-Lehtinen: Why Did Obama H...
- AEI: Obama’s Gambit Misunderstands Cuban Reality
- Tweet for Freedom: Three (Artist) Prisoners of Cas...
- Is Obama's Policy to "Empower" or Insult the Cuban...
- During Senate Hearing on Human Trafficking, Cuba C...
- Obama's Muddied Cuba Policy
- The New Cuba Policy: Breakthrough or Bailout?
- For Terror Victims, Obama's Cuba Deal Revives Pain...
- As Normalization Talks Continue, So Do Cuban Spy B...
- Groups, States Supported by Cuba Continue to Sprea...
- Communists With Swiss Bank Accounts
- State Department Official Clearly Unprepared to Le...
- Tweet of the Day: Netflix for the Castro Family
- Analyzing Obama’s Cuba Policy
- So How’s That Cuba Deal Going?
- Quote of the Week: Commerce With Cuba Does Not Ben...
- How Much Has Cuba's Regime Cost the World?
- Ex-Political Prisoner Warns Congress of U.S.-Cuba ...
- Young Cuban-American CT State Senator Discusses Cu...
- ▼ 02/08 - 02/15 (23)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)