(Literally) from Cuba's MINREX (Foreign Ministry):
The historic leader of the Cuban Revolution sent a letter to the Venezuelan President in reference to his speech addressing U.S. threats to his country.
Dear Nicolás Maduro,
President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela:
I congratulate you on your brilliant and courageous speech against the brutal plans of the U.S. government.
Your words go down in history as proof that humanity can and must know the truth.
Fidel Castro Ruz
- ► 2016 (645)
03/08 - 03/15
- Why is China Sending Missile Warheads to Cuba?
- Colombia Seizes Hidden Weapons in Cuba-Bound Ship
- SOUTHCOM Commander: Russian Activities in Cuba Con...
- For Obama Administration, Castro is Part of the So...
- Video for the Release of Imprisoned Cuban Artist "...
- Cuban Pastor Imprisoned a Month Ago, Remains Held ...
- Wishful Thinking v. Reality (on Cuba and Venezuela...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Distracts From Increased Abuse...
- Fidel's Love Letter to Maduro
- The Worrisome Results of Obama's Cuba Policy
- Cuba to Repair Venezuelan Missile Frigate
- Quote of the Day: Why is Obama Ignoring Cuba's Rol...
- Cuba’s Wrongdoing Goes Unchallenged
- Obama: Remember Selma's History, Disregard Cuba's
- WSJ Editorial Board: The Menendez Charges
- Cuba Takeaway From Iowa Ag Summit
- At Iowa Forum, GOP Candidates Sound Off on Obama's...
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)