The Cuban Commission for Human Rights (CCHR) has documented 492 political arrests by the Castro regime during the month of February 2015.
This is the highest monthly tally of political arrests in the last six months.
These are only political arrests that have been thoroughly documented. Many more are suspected.
Obama's deal with Castro on political prisoners is running quite a deficit.
- ► 2016 (646)
03/01 - 03/08
- A "Good Time" in Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: Response to Conan
- Quote of the Day: You Can't Go To Cuba and Be Apol...
- Grains or Weapons for Cuba?
- Rubio to Kerry: Cuba Harbors Terrorists Who Have K...
- Tweet of the Day: No Foreign Interference, Except ...
- Quote of the Day: Standing on the Side of Freedom
- Nearly 500 Political Arrests in February
- Cuba's Illegal Trafficking of Weapons is a Concern...
- Quote of the Day: On Cuba's Refusal to Extradite M...
- Cuba’s Continuous Support for Terrorism
- Cuba Caught Smuggling Weapons (Again)
- Obama is Clearly Out-of-Touch With Cuba's Reality
- Tweet of the Day: #DictatorshipTourism
- Colombia Intercepts Shipment of "War Materiel" Hea...
- Cuba Says It Will Never Return Most-Wanted Terrori...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuban State Journalist Arrested
- Obama in a Pickle Regarding Cuba Terrorism Listing...
- Tweet of the Day: Castro Gloats About Spy Facility...
- More Collateral Damage From Obama's Cuba Policy
- Spain Demands Extradition of ETA Terrorists From C...
- Must-Read: Troubling Truths About Castro's Cuba
- The Cuba Deal: How Raul Castro Duped Obama
- ▼ 03/01 - 03/08 (23)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)