Even as I welcome this round of sanctions, I question why President Obama is simultaneously moving to lift sanctions on Cuba, which has played a direct role in sowing unrest in Venezuela and has a human rights record even worse than the Maduro regime. Human rights violations in Venezuela stem directly from what the Cuban army and intelligence agency have taught the Chavez-Maduro regime.-- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Chairman of the Senate's Foreign Relations Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere, on Obama's announcement of sanctions towards Venezuelan human rights violators, 3/9/15
at 10:25 AM Tuesday, March 10, 2015
- ► 2016 (597)
03/08 - 03/15
- Why is China Sending Missile Warheads to Cuba?
- Colombia Seizes Hidden Weapons in Cuba-Bound Ship
- SOUTHCOM Commander: Russian Activities in Cuba Con...
- For Obama Administration, Castro is Part of the So...
- Video for the Release of Imprisoned Cuban Artist "...
- Cuban Pastor Imprisoned a Month Ago, Remains Held ...
- Wishful Thinking v. Reality (on Cuba and Venezuela...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Distracts From Increased Abuse...
- Fidel's Love Letter to Maduro
- The Worrisome Results of Obama's Cuba Policy
- Cuba to Repair Venezuelan Missile Frigate
- Quote of the Day: Why is Obama Ignoring Cuba's Rol...
- Cuba’s Wrongdoing Goes Unchallenged
- Obama: Remember Selma's History, Disregard Cuba's
- WSJ Editorial Board: The Menendez Charges
- Cuba Takeaway From Iowa Ag Summit
- At Iowa Forum, GOP Candidates Sound Off on Obama's...
- ▼ 03/08 - 03/15 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)