The position of our country is invariable. I reiterate the strong solidarity of the Cuban revolution with the Bolivarian revolution, with President Nicolas Maduro and the civil-military union that it leads. I reiterate the absolute loyalty to the memory of Hugo Chavez, the best friend of the Cuban revolution... The United States should understand once and for all that it is impossible to seduce Cuba and intimidate Venezuela, since our unity is indestructible... We will not tolerate any interference or conditioning of internal affairs. We will not relent in the just causes of South America, nor leave alone our brothers fighting in Venezuela... Our principles are not negotiable.-- General Raul Castro, Cuban dictator, remarks at the ALBA special summit in Caracas, 3/17/15
at 11:11 PM Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
03/15 - 03/22
- How a Canadian Businessman Lost Everything in Cuba...
- Maduro-Ally Gives $1 Million to Clinton Foundation...
- Activists Denounce Political Violence Against Wome...
- Yes, Venezuela (Cuba) is a Security Threat
- More on Hillary's Poor Judgment With Tyrants
- Squaring Cuba's Terror Designation in the Circle o...
- Cuban Military is the Big Winner of Obama's Deal
- Rubio: U.S. Cannot Turn a Blind-Eye to Cuba's Role...
- Raul Castro's Message From Caracas
- Cuba Rubs North Korean Weapons Smuggling in U.S.'s...
- North Korea, Cuba in "Same Trench" Against U.S.
- Obama's Cuba Policy Motivation: Prevent Migration ...
- Cuba Treating Obama Administration Like Pushovers
- N.Y. Post: Cuomo in Cuba
- Obama's Counter-Productive Engagement Policy
- ▼ 03/15 - 03/22 (15)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)