While the Obama Administration is being asked to (willingly) pretend that Cuba's regime no longer provides sanctuary to international terrorists, Spain's government has just reiterated its extradition request for two leading terrorists from the Basque separatist group, ETA.
According to El Mundo, the Spanish government has recently reiterated its request for the extradition of two ETA terrorists, Jose Angel Urtiaga and Jose Ignacio Etxarte.
Urtiaga and Etxarte are wanted in connection with a string of shootings, bombings and murders.
ETA is designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the U.S. State Department.
The Castro regime has long-refused to respond to official extradition requests for these terrorists, as reiterated by the Spanish government in December 2014 and February 2015.
Thus, it will be fascinating to see how Obama purports to certify that the Castro regime has not provided sanctuary to any international terrorist within the last six months -- as required by law.
Or will he simply skirt the law?
- ► 2016 (606)
03/01 - 03/08
- A "Good Time" in Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: Response to Conan
- Quote of the Day: You Can't Go To Cuba and Be Apol...
- Grains or Weapons for Cuba?
- Rubio to Kerry: Cuba Harbors Terrorists Who Have K...
- Tweet of the Day: No Foreign Interference, Except ...
- Quote of the Day: Standing on the Side of Freedom
- Nearly 500 Political Arrests in February
- Cuba's Illegal Trafficking of Weapons is a Concern...
- Quote of the Day: On Cuba's Refusal to Extradite M...
- Cuba’s Continuous Support for Terrorism
- Cuba Caught Smuggling Weapons (Again)
- Obama is Clearly Out-of-Touch With Cuba's Reality
- Tweet of the Day: #DictatorshipTourism
- Colombia Intercepts Shipment of "War Materiel" Hea...
- Cuba Says It Will Never Return Most-Wanted Terrori...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuban State Journalist Arrested
- Obama in a Pickle Regarding Cuba Terrorism Listing...
- Tweet of the Day: Castro Gloats About Spy Facility...
- More Collateral Damage From Obama's Cuba Policy
- Spain Demands Extradition of ETA Terrorists From C...
- Must-Read: Troubling Truths About Castro's Cuba
- The Cuba Deal: How Raul Castro Duped Obama
- ▼ 03/01 - 03/08 (23)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)