I’m not going to criticize Governor Cuomo; I went to Cuba a few years ago as part of a mission and I was appalled, to be perfectly honest. It wasn’t — I’ve been to China, I’ve been to the Soviet Union, I’ve been to other states that were Marxist. Cuba wasn’t Marxist, it was Stalinist, and it was just tragic to see how the party leadership was just so unconcerned about the interests of the people, so it’s disappointing to me that Cuba without having changed that totalitarian Stalinist leadership is now by the United States being taken off the list of terrorist states.-- George Pataki, former New York Governor, WAMC, 4/21/15
at 9:49 AM Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- ► 2016 (660)
04/19 - 04/26
- Russia to Keep Supplying Cuba With Modern Weapons
- This Week's Ignored Human Rights Violations
- Quote of the Week: Obama Has Betrayed Us
- N.Y. Daily News: Cuomo Boozed With Cuban Spy
- Florida Ag Commissioner to Congress: Keep the Cuba...
- Giving Obama Cover on Cuban Weapons Shipment
- Governor Scott: Lifting Cuban Embargo Would Help C...
- What Was Wrong With Governor Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Cuomo's Cuba Deals: Castro Regime 3, "Private Sect...
- Diaz-Balart in Time: Obama’s Cuba Policy Is Enabli...
- Quote of the Day: Pataki on Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Liberty Before Profit for Cuba
- Cuomo Dines With Cuban Spy Expelled From U.S.
- Cuomo's Castro-Centric Schedule in Cuba
- Young, Cuban-American N.Y. Legislator Slams Cuomo,...
- Cuba: Obama's Next Foreign-Policy Disaster
- Speaker Boehner: House Will Respond to Obama's Cub...
- Young Cuban Murdered for Attempting to Flee the Is...
- Tweet of the Day: On Cuomo's Cuba Jaunt
- Cuomo's Adventure in Cuba Amoral, Offensive
- Over 60 Cuba Dissidents Arrested, No Word From Oba...
- Cuba Still Sponsors Terrorism, Says Man Whose Dad'...
- Tweet of the Day: 1st Country Not to Pay Back IMF ...
- FP: Where Does U.S. Policy Toward Cuba Go From Her...
- ▼ 04/19 - 04/26 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)