More "goodies" for Cuba to smuggle to North Korea, FARC narco-terrorists and other rogue actors.
After all, they've gotten caught smuggling weapons twice in the last eighteen months with absolutely no consequences whatsoever.
Not to mention Havana's hub for Russian spy ships to monitor U.S. communications.
Obama's reminder that "the Cold War is over" is clearly not sinking-in with Putin and Castro.
From Russia's ITAR-TASS:
Russia to carry on with modern weapons supplies to Cuba — Defense Minister Shoigu
According to the Russian defense minister, the Russian-Cuban cooperation received an additional boost following Russian President Vladimir Putin’s visit to Havana last year
Russia treats Cuba as a reliable friend and is ready to actively develop with the Caribbean island cooperation both in military and military-technical spheres, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Shoigu said on Friday.
"We intend to continue cooperation in supplying the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces with modern weapons and military hardware," Shoigu said at a meeting in Moscow with Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Cuba Ricardo Cabrisas.
According to the Russian defense minister, the Russian-Cuban cooperation received an additional boost following Russian President Vladimir Putin’s visit to Havana last year.
"All decisions made during the visit are subject to attentive control and implementation in our country," Shoigu said.
"Our cooperation in the military sector is actively developing and my February meetings in Havana proved our common drive toward the expansion of our partnership relations in the military and military-technical spheres," the Russian minister said.
Shoigu also thanked Cabrisas for warm receptions provided by Cuba to Russian warship each time they call on the Havana port.
"We also enjoy rich experience of Cuban personnel training in our [Russian] various education establishments," Shoigu said. "We hope to carry on with this tradition and expand our cooperation in personnel training."
Cabrisas said Shoigu’s visit to Havana this February "helped to strengthen cooperation" between Cuba and Russia.
- ► 2016 (694)
04/19 - 04/26
- Russia to Keep Supplying Cuba With Modern Weapons
- This Week's Ignored Human Rights Violations
- Quote of the Week: Obama Has Betrayed Us
- N.Y. Daily News: Cuomo Boozed With Cuban Spy
- Florida Ag Commissioner to Congress: Keep the Cuba...
- Giving Obama Cover on Cuban Weapons Shipment
- Governor Scott: Lifting Cuban Embargo Would Help C...
- What Was Wrong With Governor Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Cuomo's Cuba Deals: Castro Regime 3, "Private Sect...
- Diaz-Balart in Time: Obama’s Cuba Policy Is Enabli...
- Quote of the Day: Pataki on Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Liberty Before Profit for Cuba
- Cuomo Dines With Cuban Spy Expelled From U.S.
- Cuomo's Castro-Centric Schedule in Cuba
- Young, Cuban-American N.Y. Legislator Slams Cuomo,...
- Cuba: Obama's Next Foreign-Policy Disaster
- Speaker Boehner: House Will Respond to Obama's Cub...
- Young Cuban Murdered for Attempting to Flee the Is...
- Tweet of the Day: On Cuomo's Cuba Jaunt
- Cuomo's Adventure in Cuba Amoral, Offensive
- Over 60 Cuba Dissidents Arrested, No Word From Oba...
- Cuba Still Sponsors Terrorism, Says Man Whose Dad'...
- Tweet of the Day: 1st Country Not to Pay Back IMF ...
- FP: Where Does U.S. Policy Toward Cuba Go From Her...
- ▼ 04/19 - 04/26 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)