President Obama says the Cold War is over, but the Castro regime hasn't gotten the memo.
In a scene straight out of East Germany, a 28-year old Cuban, Yurinierki Martinez Reina, was shot in the back for attempting to flee the island for a life of freedom.
Martinez Reina, along with a group of friends, was caught building a small vessel to leave Cuba near Menendez Beach in Matanzas.
They began to run, as a Castro regime security official, identified as Miguel Angel Rio Seco Rodriguez, began shooting at them.
Two day later, the body of Martinez Reina was found shot in the back. The graphic image is below.
- ► 2016 (694)
04/19 - 04/26
- Russia to Keep Supplying Cuba With Modern Weapons
- This Week's Ignored Human Rights Violations
- Quote of the Week: Obama Has Betrayed Us
- N.Y. Daily News: Cuomo Boozed With Cuban Spy
- Florida Ag Commissioner to Congress: Keep the Cuba...
- Giving Obama Cover on Cuban Weapons Shipment
- Governor Scott: Lifting Cuban Embargo Would Help C...
- What Was Wrong With Governor Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Cuomo's Cuba Deals: Castro Regime 3, "Private Sect...
- Diaz-Balart in Time: Obama’s Cuba Policy Is Enabli...
- Quote of the Day: Pataki on Cuomo's Cuba Trip
- Liberty Before Profit for Cuba
- Cuomo Dines With Cuban Spy Expelled From U.S.
- Cuomo's Castro-Centric Schedule in Cuba
- Young, Cuban-American N.Y. Legislator Slams Cuomo,...
- Cuba: Obama's Next Foreign-Policy Disaster
- Speaker Boehner: House Will Respond to Obama's Cub...
- Young Cuban Murdered for Attempting to Flee the Is...
- Tweet of the Day: On Cuomo's Cuba Jaunt
- Cuomo's Adventure in Cuba Amoral, Offensive
- Over 60 Cuba Dissidents Arrested, No Word From Oba...
- Cuba Still Sponsors Terrorism, Says Man Whose Dad'...
- Tweet of the Day: 1st Country Not to Pay Back IMF ...
- FP: Where Does U.S. Policy Toward Cuba Go From Her...
- ▼ 04/19 - 04/26 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)