For the eighth straight Sunday, nearly 100 Cuban dissidents were arrested as they tried to attend Sunday Mass and peacefully congregate after.
In Havana alone, 59 members of The Ladies in White were arrested, along with 25 other human rights activists.
That's two months in which -- week after week -- dozens of dissidents have been arrested.
That's two months in which -- week after week -- the Obama Administration has remained silent (to not rock-the-boat in their negotiations).
That's two months in which -- week after week -- the media and the world turn a blind-eye (following Obama's lead or Obama leading from behind).
Below is a picture of Ruben Dario, a 23-year old Cuban dissident who was beaten today for accompanying The Ladies in White.
at 10:32 PM Sunday, May 31, 2015
- ► 2016 (646)
05/31 - 06/07
- Bipartisan Congressional Support for Cuba Sanction...
- Biscet: Obama's Policy Evinces Lack of Knowledge o...
- Burma Embodies Dangers of Obama's Cuba Policy
- House Votes to Curtail Flights and Vessels to Cuba...
- House Votes Overwhelmingly to Tighten Cuba Sanctio...
- Senators Introduce Bill To Deny Resources To Castr...
- Over 641 Political Arrests in May
- Renowned Real Estate Developer: No Real Change In ...
- Obama Turns a Blind-Eye to Cuba’s Transgressions
- State, Foreign Ops Appropriations Prohibits Fundin...
- Rubio: I’ll Oppose Cuba Ambassador Absent Results ...
- Obama's Cuba Smokescreen
- How Florida Bar Lawyers Became Accessories of Cuba...
- Rihanna Hires Castro's Secret Police for Security
- Note to Treasury: Are Hookers and Booze Part of Ed...
- For Eighth Straight Sunday, Nearly 100 Cuban Dissi...
- Must-Watch Video: Brutally Beaten Cuban Dissident
- De-Listing Means Little for Companies Seeking Cuba...
- Ten Reasons Cuba's Regime Remains a Sponsor of Ter...
- ▼ 05/31 - 06/07 (19)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)