Governor Bush's Statement on the Removal of Cuba From U.S. State Sponsors of Terrorism List
Right to Rise PAC Honorary Chairman Governor Jeb Bush issued the following statement today in response to Secretary of State John Kerry signing an order removing Cuba from the list of state sponsors of terrorism:
“Neither continued repression at home nor Cuba’s destabilizing activities abroad appear sufficient to stop President Obama from making further concessions to the Communist regime in Havana. Today’s news is further evidence that President Obama seems more interested in capitulating to our adversaries than in confronting them. Iran’s leaders are surely taking note.
The removal of Cuba from the State Sponsors of Terrorism List and the unilateral concessions to Havana, before it changes its authoritarian ways and stops denying the Cuban people their basic human rights, is a mistake. I call on Congress to keep pressure on Cuba and hold the Administration accountable.”
at 5:41 PM Friday, May 29, 2015
- ► 2016 (650)
05/24 - 05/31
- On Cuba's Removal From the State-Sponsors of Terro...
- Speaker Boehner: Congress Will Ensure Cuba Sanctio...
- Jeb: Iran's Leaders Are Taking Note of Obama's Cub...
- Rubio Comments On Obama’s Latest Concession To Cas...
- Walker: Obama Reinforces Castro at Expense of Cuba...
- The Dangerous Precedent Set by Obama's Cuba Swap
- Caveat Emptor: Cuban Slave Labor Victims Collect $...
- Cuba's Crackdown Should Make Obama Think Twice
- More and More Arrests in Cuba
- Vatican: Embrace Murderous Dictators, But Gay Marr...
- More Cuban Dissidents Arrested Today
- The Cuban Market Mirage
- Castro 200, Obama 0: While Talks Continue, Beating...
- Let's Have an Honest Cuba Policy Debate
- The Ladies in White: U.S.-Cuba Talks Not Empowerin...
- Mocking the Cuban People (and Breaking U.S. Law)
- Scandal Over "Cuba-Bound" Weapons Unfolds in Colom...
- The Destructive Mentality of the Castros
- Nearly 200 Cuban Dissidents Arrested, Nobody Cares...
- Cuban Regime Must Account for Missing American POW...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba's Bloody Sundays
- Cuban Rocker Arrested for Demanding Release of Pol...
- Syrian Regime Officials Visit Cuba, Learn From Cas...
- Fixing What Obama Has Broken on Cuba Policy
- ▼ 05/24 - 05/31 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)