This morning, dissidents from Cuba's Anti-Totalitarian Front were arrested as they distributed pamphlets with the images of political prisoners.
Among those arrested were Luis Dominguez, Hugo Damian Prieto, Andres Sabelino, Lazaro Mendoza and Eugenio Hernandez.
Also arrested today was independent journalist, Yuri Valle Roca.
And political prisoner Yuset Perez Moreira, a youth activist for The Emilia Project, is on the 27th day of a hunger strike protesting his unjust imprisonment.
Meanwhile, the Congressional delegation led by U.S. Senator Tom Udall (D-NM) continued the disturbing trend -- enhanced by the Obama-Castro deal -- of ignoring Cuban democracy leaders.
- ► 2016 (694)
05/24 - 05/31
- On Cuba's Removal From the State-Sponsors of Terro...
- Speaker Boehner: Congress Will Ensure Cuba Sanctio...
- Jeb: Iran's Leaders Are Taking Note of Obama's Cub...
- Rubio Comments On Obama’s Latest Concession To Cas...
- Walker: Obama Reinforces Castro at Expense of Cuba...
- The Dangerous Precedent Set by Obama's Cuba Swap
- Caveat Emptor: Cuban Slave Labor Victims Collect $...
- Cuba's Crackdown Should Make Obama Think Twice
- More and More Arrests in Cuba
- Vatican: Embrace Murderous Dictators, But Gay Marr...
- More Cuban Dissidents Arrested Today
- The Cuban Market Mirage
- Castro 200, Obama 0: While Talks Continue, Beating...
- Let's Have an Honest Cuba Policy Debate
- The Ladies in White: U.S.-Cuba Talks Not Empowerin...
- Mocking the Cuban People (and Breaking U.S. Law)
- Scandal Over "Cuba-Bound" Weapons Unfolds in Colom...
- The Destructive Mentality of the Castros
- Nearly 200 Cuban Dissidents Arrested, Nobody Cares...
- Cuban Regime Must Account for Missing American POW...
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba's Bloody Sundays
- Cuban Rocker Arrested for Demanding Release of Pol...
- Syrian Regime Officials Visit Cuba, Learn From Cas...
- Fixing What Obama Has Broken on Cuba Policy
- ▼ 05/24 - 05/31 (24)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)