Ninety miles to our south, there is talk of a state visit by our outgoing president. But we don’t need a glorified tourist to go to Havana in support of a failed Cuba. We need an American president to go to Havana in solidarity with a free Cuban people, and I am ready to be that president.-- Jeb Bush, former Florida Governor and 2016 presidential candidate, in his campaign launch remarks, 6/15/15
at 11:40 AM Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
06/14 - 06/21
- Like Castro, North Korea's Kim Also Purports to Ha...
- Still a Long Way From Religious Freedom in Cuba
- The Flagrant Trafficking of Stolen Property in Cub...
- Roberta Jacobson Shows Bad Judgment (Again)
- Odebrecht's CEO Arrested in Corruption Probe
- House Committee Passes Fourth Bill Tightening Cuba...
- Featured Q&A: On Status of U.S.-Cuba Relations
- Quote of the Day: On Confiscated Properties in Cub...
- Castro, Obama and a 'Thing Called Congress'
- Jeff Flake Admits He's Wrong About Cuba Policy
- Tweet of the Day: Cuba Wants to Strengthen Militar...
- Remarks by Cuban Democracy Leader Guillermo Fariña...
- U.S. Engagement With Castro Has Been Deadly for Hu...
- Quote of the Day: We Don't Need Glorified Tourists...
- "Self-Employment" in Cuba is Not Private Business
- Dropping Embargo Won’t Help Cuban People
- 10th Straight Sunday: Over 100 Cuban Dissidents Ar...
- Obama Negotiates U.S.-Venezuela Relations With Dru...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Solidifies Military Control
- Must-Read: Our Failed China Policy
- Quotes of the Week: Dissidents Lose Hope in Obama
- ▼ 06/14 - 06/21 (21)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)