The following video captures the opinion of 20-something year old members of Cuba's Ladies in White, the renowned group composed of the wives and other relatives of political prisoners.
Their message is clear: Obama's policy helps the Castro regime, not the Cuban people.
Click video below (or here) by Tracey Eaton for The Pulitzer Center:
at 9:37 AM Friday, August 28, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
08/23 - 08/30
- Young Cuban Dissidents: Obama's Policy Helps Castr...
- Freemuse: Release Imprisoned Cuban Artists
- Cuban Activists Fear Arrest Ahead of Pope's Visit
- Must-Watch: Video for the Freedom of Imprisoned Cu...
- Quote of the Day: The Intra-Castro Transition in C...
- When Was This Cuba Story Written?, Pt. 2
- Obama's Cuba Policy Seeks to Preserve Status Quo
- Obama's Good Intentions and Bad Outcomes
- Free Imprisoned Cuban Artist #ElSexto
- Is This How Trade Will Foster Freedom?
- Duke Student: Obama's Cuba Deal is as Bad as it So...
- For 19th Sunday in a Row, Over 60 Cuban Dissidents...
- Give Castro's Washington Embassy the Address it De...
- Quote of the Day: Chasing Dreams, Not Reality in C...
- Cuba's Few (Controlled) Hotspots Are Hardly an "Op...
- Cuba: Two Young Dissidents Handed Long Prison Sent...
- The Price of American Diplomacy in Cuba
- Radio Interview: On Obama's Cuba Policy
- Victim of Cuban Spy Sues U.S. Bank for $57 Million...
- ▼ 08/23 - 08/30 (19)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)