From The Tehran Times:
No policy change despite breakthrough with U.S.: Cuban envoy
The Cuban ambassador to Tehran says his country’s foreign policy will remain unchanged despite the fact the ice between Havana and Washington has started melting.
“It is necessary to emphasize that in the process of rapprochement with the U.S., Cuba has not made any concessions and its foreign policy will remain strengthened,” Vladimir A. Gonzalez Quesada tells the Tehran Times.
From Syrian state media, SANA:
The 50th anniversary of Syrian-Cuban diplomatic relations celebrated
Syria-Cuba Friendship Association at the Regional Leadership of al-Baath Arab Socialist Party organized on Sunday a celebration on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Head of the Association Dr. Abdul-Nasser Shafie highlighted the depth of the historical ties binding Syria and Cub that are based on mutual respect and common struggle against imperialism, underscoring how much the bilateral relations were consolidated under late President Hafez al-Assad and the Cuban leader Fidel Castro.
He hailed the recent achievement of the Cuban Revolution through which the US and the West were forced to recognize Cuba after failing over five decades to make it bow to pressure.
- ► 2016 (607)
08/30 - 09/06
- Russian Spy Ship Targets U.S. Nuclear Submarines, ...
- Tweet of the Day: Russian Spy Ship Docked in Havan...
- Quote to Remember: On the China Model
- Cuban Troops Participate in Military Parade in Bei...
- Cuban Regime Re-Affirms Ties With North Korea
- A Cuban Political Prisoner Writes Pope Francis
- Cuba's Regime is Unrepentant, Its Crimes Are Ongoi...
- Shrouded in Silence, Cuban Religious Leader Spends...
- U.S. Embassy Re-Opened Amid Record Political Arres...
- Remarkable Cuban-American Congressional Unity
- Church Denies Refuge to Cuban Dissidents, Allows S...
- Lopez-Cantera: Cuba and Iran Deals Reveal a White ...
- Hillary Belittles Little Havana
- Cuba Trains "Thugs" in Venezuela
- Cuba Strengthens Relations With Rogue Regimes
- Let's Try This Again: A Middle-Ground Approach to ...
- 20th Straight Sunday of Political Arrests in Cuba,...
- Cuba Purchases Latest Russian 'Air-to-Air' Missile...
- Must-Read: State Department Snubs Cuban Independen...
- Obama's 'Sunshine Policy' Towards Cuba
- Odebrecht's Man in Havana
- Editorial Cartoon: A Bad Cuba Deal
- ▼ 08/30 - 09/06 (22)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)