The Cuban Commission for Human Rights (CCHR) has documented 882 political arrests by the Castro regime during the month of September 2015.
This bring the total number of political arrests in the first nine months of this year to 5,146.
In just nine months, these 5,146 political arrests surpass the year-long tallies recorded for 2010 (2,074 political arrests), 2011 (4,123 political arrests) and is (tragically) on-pace to become one of the most repressive years in recent history.
These are only political arrests that have been thoroughly documented. Many more are suspected.
It's "what change looks like."
- ► 2016 (694)
10/04 - 10/11
- Images: Cuban Dissidents Launch Protest at Castro'...
- U.S.-Cuba Relations: Obama Gives, Castro Takes
- Obama Policy Leads to Escalation in Repression of ...
- Cuban Independent Journalist Arrested, Faces Sham ...
- Video: Menendez Floor Speech on Trajectory of Obam...
- Must-Read: Menendez Floor Speech on Trajectory of ...
- Why is Pritzker Promoting Kleptocracy and Labor Vi...
- Miami Herald Editorial: Congress Shouldn't Budge o...
- Quote of the Day: Pritzker's Premature Trip to Cub...
- Is it the Right Time to Lift the Cuban Embargo?
- Over 882 Political Arrests in September
- Must-Read: Cuba's Regime Tries to Blackmail the U....
- Obama's Cuba Policy: Distract from Human Life, Foc...
- Quote of the Day: Cuba's Absolute Violation of Fre...
- WSJ Editorial: Obama's Castro Courtship
- When Did America Become So Spineless?
- Obama Doesn't Understand Why Raul Bites His Hand
- ▼ 10/04 - 10/11 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)