[Secretary Pritzker's] visit should not have been scheduled until the Cuban government had, at minimum, formally responded to each of the initiatives announced by President Obama since December, and then put into regulation, so this trip is premature.-- John S. Kavulich, the president of the U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council, on U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker's trip to Cuba this week, The New York Times, 10/7/15
at 9:04 AM Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- ► 2016 (694)
10/04 - 10/11
- Images: Cuban Dissidents Launch Protest at Castro'...
- U.S.-Cuba Relations: Obama Gives, Castro Takes
- Obama Policy Leads to Escalation in Repression of ...
- Cuban Independent Journalist Arrested, Faces Sham ...
- Video: Menendez Floor Speech on Trajectory of Obam...
- Must-Read: Menendez Floor Speech on Trajectory of ...
- Why is Pritzker Promoting Kleptocracy and Labor Vi...
- Miami Herald Editorial: Congress Shouldn't Budge o...
- Quote of the Day: Pritzker's Premature Trip to Cub...
- Is it the Right Time to Lift the Cuban Embargo?
- Over 882 Political Arrests in September
- Must-Read: Cuba's Regime Tries to Blackmail the U....
- Obama's Cuba Policy: Distract from Human Life, Foc...
- Quote of the Day: Cuba's Absolute Violation of Fre...
- WSJ Editorial: Obama's Castro Courtship
- When Did America Become So Spineless?
- Obama Doesn't Understand Why Raul Bites His Hand
- ▼ 10/04 - 10/11 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)