All in all I prefer to be here instead of Cuba. People don’t understand how you can prefer to be in this situation, but only those who live in Cuba can understand. To live in Cuba is to fight in vain. You cannot fight for your dreams 100%. People do not understand because when they visit they see Cuba’s touristy side; that’s why they don’t understand us. I do not want to continue in silence, without freedom.-- Yusneidis Benitez, young Cuban singer and mother, trapped in a migrant center in Costa Rica, La Voz the Guanacaste, 11/21/15
at 8:17 AM Sunday, November 22, 2015
- ► 2016 (606)
11/22 - 11/29
- Assad and Castro Are Simply Glorified Terrorists
- Quote of the Day: How Castro 'Works' Hostages
- From the Left: The Cuban Exodus Is Due to Lack of ...
- It's Official: Obama Can't Transfer Guantanamo to ...
- Cuban Dissident Leaders: Castro Using Migration Cr...
- Jeb: I Would Close Embassy in Cuba
- NGO Petitions U.N. to Inquire Into Death of Cuban ...
- Long-Term Arbitrary Detentions on the Rise in Cuba...
- Who Benefits From U.S. Debit Cards in Cuba
- The Sobering Truth About Business in Cuba
- Quote (Thought) of the Day: To Invest or Escape Cu...
- Nearly 300 Cuban Dissidents Arrested on Sunday
- Two Cuban Dissidents Released Under Obama Deal Get...
- Must-Read Quote of the Cuban Refugee Crisis, Pt. 2...
- Must-Read Quote of the Cuban Refugee Crisis
- Has Cuba Manufactured a Refugee Crisis?
- Three Clarifications on the Forced Migration of Cu...
- ▼ 11/22 - 11/29 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)