Last week, the Castro regime handed a four-and-a-half year prison sentence to Cuban dissident leader, Vladimir Morera Bacallao.
Morera Bacallao, accused of "public nuisance," is currently on the 41st day of a hunger strike protesting his unjust imprisonment at El Pre penitentiary in Santa Clara.
He is a member of the opposition, Cuban Reflection Movement.
Meanwhile, Jorge Ramirez Calderon, has been handed a two-and-a-half year prison sentence. He was also accused of "public nuisance."
Ramirez Calderon, an independent labor activist, was arrested pursuant to a public protest in front of a government building in Manicaragua.
Both Morera Bacallao and Ramirez Calderon were part of the list of 53 Cuban political prisoners that were purportedly released as a result of the Obama-Castro deal on December 17th, 2014.
There hasn't been a peep of protest from the Obama Administration on this latest affront.
Picture below: Ramirez Calderon is in the center.
at 8:45 PM Sunday, November 22, 2015
- ► 2016 (646)
11/22 - 11/29
- Assad and Castro Are Simply Glorified Terrorists
- Quote of the Day: How Castro 'Works' Hostages
- From the Left: The Cuban Exodus Is Due to Lack of ...
- It's Official: Obama Can't Transfer Guantanamo to ...
- Cuban Dissident Leaders: Castro Using Migration Cr...
- Jeb: I Would Close Embassy in Cuba
- NGO Petitions U.N. to Inquire Into Death of Cuban ...
- Long-Term Arbitrary Detentions on the Rise in Cuba...
- Who Benefits From U.S. Debit Cards in Cuba
- The Sobering Truth About Business in Cuba
- Quote (Thought) of the Day: To Invest or Escape Cu...
- Nearly 300 Cuban Dissidents Arrested on Sunday
- Two Cuban Dissidents Released Under Obama Deal Get...
- Must-Read Quote of the Cuban Refugee Crisis, Pt. 2...
- Must-Read Quote of the Cuban Refugee Crisis
- Has Cuba Manufactured a Refugee Crisis?
- Three Clarifications on the Forced Migration of Cu...
- ▼ 11/22 - 11/29 (17)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)