Rubio Condemns Latest Obama Concessions To Castro Regime
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued the following statement regarding today's announcement by the U.S. Department of Treasury and U.S. Department of Commerce modifying additional regulations regarding Cuba:
“The Obama Administration's one-sided concessions to Cuba further empower the regime and enable it with an economic windfall. These regulations are more proof that the Obama Administration's intent has never been to empower the Cuban people but rather to empower the Cuban government's monopolies and state-run enterprises.
Our U.S. policy toward Cuba should be driven by our national security interests, securing greater political freedoms and defending the human rights of the Cuban people, none of which are advanced through Obama's latest concessions.”
at 9:15 AM Wednesday, January 27, 2016
01/24 - 01/31
- The U.S. Should Keep the Cuba Embargo in Place
- Cuba and North Korea Sign 'Scientific-Technical De...
- Quote of the Day: Who's in Charge of the Dollars i...
- The 'New Cuban Missile Crisis' Mystery Deepens
- HRW on Cuba: Human Rights Abuses Increase, Castro ...
- Latin Dictators Still Torture, But Cuban Dissident...
- Quote of the Day: Castro Wants U.S. Investments to...
- Obama's Cuba Love Affair Will Be Short-Lived
- Why Obama Keeps Getting Rolled by Cuba's Regime
- Menendez: New Cuba Regs Contravene U.S. Law, Will ...
- Rubio: New Regs Prove Obama's Intent to 'Empower' ...
- The Very Ugly "Vietnam Model"
- Paris Rolls Out Red Carpet for Leaders of Iran and...
- Statement on Latest Round of Obama's Cuba Regulato...
- WSJ: Cuba’s Democrats Need U.S. Support
- Re-Post: Obama's Cuba Policy Embraces the Past, Ru...
- Image of the Week: Castro's Latest Book Burning
- Four Things You Should Know Before Visiting Cuba
- Quote of the Week: A Principled Businessman
- Forgive the Castro Regime? Never!
- ▼ 01/24 - 01/31 (20)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)