Yesterday, during a hearing of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) challenged U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Cuba policy.
Again, Kerry resorted to hollow talking points.
Click below (or here) to watch:
Must-Watch: Ros-Lehtinen Presses Kerry on Human Rights, Fugitives and Confiscated Properties in Cuba
at 11:32 AM Friday, February 26, 2016
02/21 - 02/28
- Halliburton Fined for Cuba Sanctions Violations
- Must-Read: Why is Obama Visiting Cuba?
- Does Obama Want to Give Gitmo to the Castros?
- Jorge Ramos: Obama and Pope Francis Are Best Frien...
- Must-Watch: Ros-Lehtinen Presses Kerry on Human Ri...
- While Obama Fiddles With Castro...
- Boston Globe: Obama Breaks Pledge, Will Visit Cuba...
- Must-Watch: Kerry Woefully Uninformed, Can't Name ...
- WSJ Editorial: Castro Tries to Exile Dissidents Ah...
- An Act of Terrorism by Castro, An Abortion of Just...
- Obama Green-Lights Deal With Cuban Arms Trafficker...
- Treasury Fines Oil Services Company for Cuba Sanct...
- Chairman Royce on Obama’s Planned Trip to Cuba
- Only 48 Hours After Obama's Trip Announced, 200 Cu...
- Oppenheimer: Obama's Cuba Trip May Set Dangerous P...
- Obama's Cuba Trip in a Nutshell
- Quote of the Week: A U.S.-Backed Dictatorship in C...
- Obama Should Say, ‘Let Cubans Vote’
- Obama's Cuba Policy in a Graph
- Obama in Havana: Turns Back to Human Rights
- ▼ 02/21 - 02/28 (20)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)