This Letter to the Editor of The Miami Herald encapsulates Obama's upcoming trip in a paragraph:
Obama in Cuba
Flush from his recent successes in Libya, Crimea, Ukraine, Syria and North Korea, President Obama has decided to further varnish his foreign policy accomplishments by visiting the Cuban regime run by Raúl Castro, who was in charge of the Cuban armed forces when it shot down unarmed Brothers to the Rescue civilian planes, piloted by American citizens over international waters.
02/21 - 02/28
- Halliburton Fined for Cuba Sanctions Violations
- Must-Read: Why is Obama Visiting Cuba?
- Does Obama Want to Give Gitmo to the Castros?
- Jorge Ramos: Obama and Pope Francis Are Best Frien...
- Must-Watch: Ros-Lehtinen Presses Kerry on Human Ri...
- While Obama Fiddles With Castro...
- Boston Globe: Obama Breaks Pledge, Will Visit Cuba...
- Must-Watch: Kerry Woefully Uninformed, Can't Name ...
- WSJ Editorial: Castro Tries to Exile Dissidents Ah...
- An Act of Terrorism by Castro, An Abortion of Just...
- Obama Green-Lights Deal With Cuban Arms Trafficker...
- Treasury Fines Oil Services Company for Cuba Sanct...
- Chairman Royce on Obama’s Planned Trip to Cuba
- Only 48 Hours After Obama's Trip Announced, 200 Cu...
- Oppenheimer: Obama's Cuba Trip May Set Dangerous P...
- Obama's Cuba Trip in a Nutshell
- Quote of the Week: A U.S.-Backed Dictatorship in C...
- Obama Should Say, ‘Let Cubans Vote’
- Obama's Cuba Policy in a Graph
- Obama in Havana: Turns Back to Human Rights
- ▼ 02/21 - 02/28 (20)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)