Wasn't Obama's new policy supposed to improve the lives of the Cuban people?
From CBS Miami:
Cuban Migration To U.S. Nearly Doubles At End Of 2015
Nearly twice as many Cuban migrants reached the United States by foot and sea in the last three months of 2015 compared with the same period the year earlier.
The exodus is apparently fueled by the restoration of diplomatic relations between the former political foes.
Department of Homeland Security figures show about 17,000 Cubans reached the United States from October through December. Slightly more than 9,000 Cuban migrants arrived during the same months in 2014.
03/27 - 04/03
- Must-Watch: Obama's Cuba Trip Meant Less Press Fre...
- Cuban Migration to U.S. Nearly Doubles at End of 2...
- Obama's Trip to Cuba was Self-Serving and Wrong
- USA Today: In China, Trade and Engagement Has Not ...
- Once Again, Raul Castro Takes "Active Measures"
- Video: Neighbors Intervene to Prevent Cuban Dissid...
- Cuba's Made Less Progress in Health Care and Educa...
- Doing Business With Devil Won't Free Cuba's Captiv...
- Obama’s Inept Defense of Human Rights in Cuba
- Obama's Not-so-Excellent Adventure in Cuba
- Must-Read: Trade With The Cuban People, Not Castro...
- Quote of the Week: In Cuba, There Are No Cuban Bus...
- Google's Cuba Deal Not What It Seems
- The Real "Cuban Market"
- Cuban Dissidents Left to Pay the Price for Obama's...
- Sen. Menendez: Obama's Cuba Visit Means Castros Wi...
- Obama Visit to Cuba Didn't Advance Liberty or Huma...
- Obama’s Legacy Will Be His Silence on Human Rights...
- Cuban Agents Brutalize Democracy Protesters After ...
- Obama Plays Small Ball in Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: Let Cuba's Citizens Speak!
- Obama Puts Off Cuba's Democratization
- ▼ 03/27 - 04/03 (22)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)