Obama's Cuba Trip Meant Less Press Freedom For These Reporters
President Obama's trip to Havana led to more repressive censorship for independent journalists on the island.
Roberto de Jesús Guerra Pérez is the director of Hablemos Press, an illegal news outlet in Cuba. Newsy spoke with Guerra Pérez about the increase in repression of the press during President Obama's visit to Havana.
Click here to watch the video.
at 10:05 AM Saturday, April 2, 2016
03/27 - 04/03
- Must-Watch: Obama's Cuba Trip Meant Less Press Fre...
- Cuban Migration to U.S. Nearly Doubles at End of 2...
- Obama's Trip to Cuba was Self-Serving and Wrong
- USA Today: In China, Trade and Engagement Has Not ...
- Once Again, Raul Castro Takes "Active Measures"
- Video: Neighbors Intervene to Prevent Cuban Dissid...
- Cuba's Made Less Progress in Health Care and Educa...
- Doing Business With Devil Won't Free Cuba's Captiv...
- Obama’s Inept Defense of Human Rights in Cuba
- Obama's Not-so-Excellent Adventure in Cuba
- Must-Read: Trade With The Cuban People, Not Castro...
- Quote of the Week: In Cuba, There Are No Cuban Bus...
- Google's Cuba Deal Not What It Seems
- The Real "Cuban Market"
- Cuban Dissidents Left to Pay the Price for Obama's...
- Sen. Menendez: Obama's Cuba Visit Means Castros Wi...
- Obama Visit to Cuba Didn't Advance Liberty or Huma...
- Obama’s Legacy Will Be His Silence on Human Rights...
- Cuban Agents Brutalize Democracy Protesters After ...
- Obama Plays Small Ball in Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: Let Cuba's Citizens Speak!
- Obama Puts Off Cuba's Democratization
- ▼ 03/27 - 04/03 (22)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)