Four female Cuban dissidents arrested on April 15th, 2015, remain imprisoned and are awaiting trial for the "crime" of "disobedience."
They are Yaquelin Heredia Morales, Marieta Martinez Aguilera, Xiomara de las Mercedes Cruz Miranda and Yunet Cairo Reigada.
These four dissidents were arrested pursuant to a peaceful protest held at Fraternity Park in Central Havana. They are members of The Ladies in White and the Cuban Patriotic Union (UNPACU).
Ponder their image below very carefully.
Why is the Castro regime so afraid of these peaceful female activists?
Moreover, where is the pressure from the international community that the Obama Administration promised upon its change of policy?
It seems the world if following Obama's lead on these abuses -- by remaining shamefully silent.
at 10:06 AM Monday, May 23, 2016
05/22 - 05/29
- Reports That Castro is Legalizing 'Private Busines...
- Tweet of the Day: Cubans Increasingly Desperate to...
- A Cuban Dissident’s Plea: Don’t Abandon Us
- North Korea's Clandestine Operations Chief Visits ...
- Finally, the Truth: There Are No Private Businesse...
- Quote of the Day: Economic Crumbs for the Cuban Pe...
- Obama's Moral Lapse in Cuba, Vietnam, Et al.
- Cuba's Ladies in White Leader to be Tried for 'Res...
- Like With Iran, Obama's Lobbyists Peddle Cuba Narr...
- Senior U.S. Diplomat Urges Caution in 'Dialogue' W...
- Political Prisoner Re-Arrested After Obama-Castro ...
- Ponder Image: Four Female Cuban Political Prisoner...
- Why Your Tourism Dollars Aren’t Helping Ordinary C...
- Cuba's 'MININT Papers' Implicate Academics, Busine...
- Quote of the Week: Cuba is Not a Safari
- Must-Read: The Magnitude of Cuban Repression
- ▼ 05/22 - 05/29 (16)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)