Last week, we posted how, Rosa Escalona, a member of Cuba's Ladies in White, and her family were violently beaten by agents of the Castro regime in the eastern city of Holguin.
Escalona's husband, Alberto Pedro Freire Leiva, suffered a broken spleen and massive internal bleeding. His life currently hangs in the balance.
Meanwhile, her son, Yunior Alberto Freire Escalona, suffered a skull fracture.
Below are the images of Escalona's husband and son.
Currently, the media's focus is exclusively on foreign dignitaries fêting the Castro brothers, on businessmen cutting deals with them, on tourists frolicking in Havana and celebrities glamorizing repression.
The Obama-Chanel-Kardashian policy is doing its best to distract from Cuba's tragic reality.
It's doing its best to cast impunity upon its perpetrators.
It's doing its best to relegate those who courageously fight for the freedom of all Cubans.
But here's the price being paid. Ponder these images carefully.
at 10:33 AM Sunday, May 15, 2016
05/15 - 05/22
- Cuban and North Korean Special Forces in Venezuela...
- Congress Bans U.S.-Cuba Military 'Cooperation'
- Cuba, 'Law Enforcement Dialogue' and the Cop Murde...
- Why Obama's New Cuba Flights Pose Security Concern...
- Homeland Security Chair: Obama Placing Americans a...
- Obama Officials Not Being Forthright About Cuba Fl...
- TSA Subcommittee Chair Rips Obama on Cuba Flights
- Stick to the Facts on the Cuba "Travel Ban"
- Obama's Policy Leads to Largest Cuban Migration Cr...
- Head of Venezuela's National Assembly: Cuban Offic...
- Regional Lawyers Learn There's No 'Rule of Law' in...
- Castro Reverts (Yet Another) "Reform"
- Jorge Perez: Cuba Threw Bucket of Cold Water
- Forget Cuba, 'Pyonghattan' is Where It's Happening...
- Ponder These Images Carefully: The Human Cost of F...
- Cuba-Disneyland and Its Leftist Pimps
- Cuba: A Revolution With Promises to Keep
- ▼ 05/15 - 05/22 (17)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)