By Enrique del Risco (translation by Lourdes Cosio) in Babalu Blog:
- Eight thousand executions
- Tens of thousands of prisoners
- Tens of thousands drowned in the Florida Straits
- More than two million emigrants
- Millions of families torn apart, destroyed
- 80% of the country living for decades below the extreme poverty level
- Billions of hours spent in marches, volunteer work, international missions, African adventures, construction of tunnels and trenches and some of the ugliest buildings in the world
- Millions of dollars in credits, loans, gifts, shipments of fuel
- An excessive and incessant display of every kind of human vileness, betrayal, deceit, self-deception, and humiliation
All to freeze an island in time so that tourists from around the world can take a picture in a convertible.
There are things in life that are priceless.
For everything else, there is MasterCard.
05/08 - 05/15
- Joint Investigation Reveals Further Role of Cuban ...
- Kerry Shills for Iran With European Bankers, Cuba ...
- Aznar: Obama's Policy Has Legitimized Castros
- Senate Panel Prohibits Cuba's Participation in Joi...
- Brazil Likely to Shutdown Cuban Financial Spigot
- Panama Papers Reveal Cuban-Linked Offshore Account...
- Family of Ladies in White Activist Attacked, Husba...
- Iranian Foreign Minister Visits Cuba, Russia Hails...
- Ben Rhodes and Cuba
- Kim Jong-Un Follows Raul's Lead
- Priceless in Cuba
- ▼ 05/08 - 05/15 (11)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)