From The Miami Herald:
Chris Christie says Clinton is 'guilty' on Cuba policy
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie took the Republican National Convention stage pledging to prosecute a case against Hillary Clinton on foreign policy. And in what he called his "evidence," Christie talked about Cuba -- the first time the island's been mentioned at the presidential nominating convention.
"Now we go to Cuba. Hillary Clinton supported concessions to the Castro brothers and got almost nothing in return for ending the embargo. She supported a deal that didn’t even require this murderous regime to return a cop killer, JoAnne Chesimard, to face justice. See, I know about this personally: Chesimard murdered a New Jersey State Trooper in cold blood, fled to Cuba and lives there to this very day.
I want to ask you: How can someone live with your own conscience when you reward a domestic terrorist with continued safety and betray the family of fallen police officer waiting for decades for justice for his murder? So let's ask the question: Hillary Clinton, as coddler of the brutal Castro brothers and betrayer of the family of fallen Trooper Werner Foerster and his family, is she guilty or not guilty?"
The crowd responded with a resounding, "Guilty!"
07/17 - 07/24
- Recent Crimes of Cuba's Castro Regime: Sirley's St...
- Cuban Democracy Leader Begins Hunger Strike to Pro...
- Repression Intensifies Against Cuban Dissident You...
- Oversight Needed on U.S.-Cuba Embassy Deal
- Dissidents React to Anniversary of U.S.-Cuba Ties
- Rubio: I Will Continue Blocking Any U.S. Ambassado...
- Cuba’s Human Rights Abuses Worse Pursuant to U.S. ...
- Obama's Migration Crisis: Flow of Cubans to U.S. S...
- Point of Clarification: Donald Trump on Cuba Polic...
- Christie Attacks Clinton on Obama's Cuba Policy
- Cuba Keeps Defaulting on Debts, Arkansas Congressm...
- Cuba in The 2016 Republican Party Platform
- Obama's Cuba Internet Projects: 99% Hype, 1% Subst...
- An Ominous Warning: Obama's Cuba Policy Opened Doo...
- Tweet of the Week: Havana's Other Man in Caracas
- WSJ: Who Will Stop Maduro’s Cuban-Backed Coup?
- Obama Gives U.S. Property Claimants the Shaft
- Tweet of the Week: Obama Embraces Cuba's Past, Pau...
- Buyer's Remorse on Obama's Cuba Policy, Pt. 2
- ▼ 07/17 - 07/24 (19)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)