For those of us who genuinely believe that democracy is a right of the people, the time has long come to stop covering up what we all know. Cuba is not a 'different' democracy, nor has it chosen its own path, chosen by the people. Cuba is -- plain and simple -- a dictatorship, and that hurts those of us who love freedom.-- Oscar Arias, former President of Costa Rica and Nobel Prize laureate, in a letter to Cuban democracy leader Guillermo Fariñas, who is currently on a hunger strike demanding an end to torture and abuses by the Castro regime, Facebook, 7/23/16
at 10:33 AM Sunday, July 24, 2016
07/24 - 07/31
- Will Hillary Condemn Trump's Cuban Hotel Venture?
- How Remittances Are Funneled in Cuba
- Cuban Dissident Leader Hospitalized Pursuant to Hu...
- The Real 'Talks' That Need to Take Place in Cuba
- Day 9 of Cuban Dissident Leader's Hunger Strike #j...
- One Woman’s Struggle for Freedom in Castro’s Cuba
- The Real (Concerning) Reason Behind Obama's Cuba P...
- Brazil Investigates Corrupt Financing of Cuba's Po...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Represents Worst of 20th Centu...
- Obama's Policy Permits Expansion of Cuba's Militar...
- Tweet of the Day: 17 Cuban Dissidents Join Hunger ...
- Menendez Asks Obama to Protect Cuban Dissidents on...
- Cuban-Americans to Hillary: Press Castro to Stop B...
- Quote of the Day: Nobel Prize Laureate on Cuba's D...
- Oswaldo Payá: A Story of Injustice
- ▼ 07/24 - 07/31 (15)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)