From The Florida Times-Union's Editorial Board:
Human Rights in Cuba
Human rights in Cuba are getting worse since President Barack Obama opened the diplomatic doors.
The Cuban dictatorship is cracking down “with renewed brutality,” reports Mary Anastasia O’Grady in The Wall Street Journal.
Hunger strikes are now being conducted by desperate freedom fighters.
The Ladies in White, those brave women who march for freedom, continue to be beaten, kicked and pelted with stones on their way to Mass.
All of this is taking place just months after Obama visited Cuba and lavished the totalitarian regime with diplomatic initiatives.
Obama should use a carrot and stick approach and take back some of his initiatives until the Cuban people see some relief.
at 9:52 PM Tuesday, September 6, 2016
09/04 - 09/11
- House Panel Will Mark-Up Bill to Halt Cuba Flights...
- #JuntoACoco: Cuban Dissident Leader Hits Day 50 of...
- Cuban Democracy Leader Disappears From Commercial ...
- Rubio, Menendez Introduce Cuban Airport Security A...
- Obama: See No Evil, See No Enemies
- Who Does Cuba's Regime Fear?
- Raul's Grandson Gets Key Promotion, As Family Rule...
- Florida Times-Union Editorial: Obama Should Take B...
- Obama Adds Insult to the Injury of His Cuba Policy...
- From an American Victim's Son: JetBlue's Flight to...
- A Hunger Strike in Cuba That Should Matter to All ...
- Computers Infected After Visiting Cuban Regime Web...
- Tweet of the Week: Obama's Cuba Deal Defenders Owe...
- The Media's Delusion About Flights to Cuba
- What Obama's Cuba and Iran Deals Have in Common
- List of Words Censored From Text Messages in Cuba
- Cuban Democracy Leader Rejects U.S. Plea to End Hu...
- Young Dissident Risks His Life for Change in Cuba
- ▼ 09/04 - 09/11 (18)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)