Below is a transcript of Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump's, remarks last Friday in Miami, Florida:
"On policy after policy, we are going to provide opportunity, prosperity and security for all Americans.
We are also going to stand with the Cuban people in their fight against communist oppression.
The President’s one-sided deal for Cuba benefits only the Castro regime. But all of the concessions that Barack Obama has granted the Castro regime were done through executive order, which means the next President can reverse them – and that is what I will do, unless the Castro regime meets our demands. Those demands will include religious and political freedom for the Cuban people.
Let’s also talk about Venezuela.
Venezuela is a beautiful, vibrant, and resource-rich country, filled with amazing and hardworking people. But Venezuela has been run into the ground by socialists.
The next President of the United States must stand in solidarity with all people oppressed in our hemisphere, and I will stand with the oppressed people of Venezuela yearning to be free."
09/18 - 09/25
- How Kim (DPRK) and Castro (Cuba) Blackmail Abe (Ja...
- As Predicted, Venezuela's Maduro Officially Become...
- Rubio Demands Answers From White House About TSA L...
- In Havana, Iran's Rouhani Urges Enhanced Ties With...
- Trump Vows to Revert Obama's Cuba Concessions
- Iran's Rouhani Begins Visit to Cuba
- Tweet of the Day: No Applause for Obama's Cuba and...
- Cuba Vows to Work Against U.S. Interests, While Fu...
- ▼ 09/18 - 09/25 (8)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)