Statement from Cuba's Christian Liberation Movement ('MCL'), pursuant to an email revelation by former White House official and Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, John Podesta, that its leader, Oswaldo Paya, was indeed murdered by the Castro regime.
MCL Statement on Email of John Podesta, Campaign Manager for Hillary Clinton
"The truth will set them in solidarity with our freedom"
In a July 2015 email disseminated by Wikileaks, John Podesta, campaign manager for Hillary Clinton states that, "Yes. Oswaldo Paya. The Cuban government forced him off the road and killed him almost certainly."
For this very important person, also linked to the administration of President Obama and now the Democratic presidential nominee, to make this statement indicates that in the upper echelons of power in the United States they have evidence or details to affirm it.
The Christian Liberation Movement from the outset revealed a text message that read, "Angel says that a vehicle forced us off the road," sent by Aron Modig, who was traveling with Paya and Angel Carromero, as a passenger in the vehicle that suffered the attack.
Since then, we have divulged all of the details that we have about this tragedy and have called for an independent investigation to clarify what happened. Not only the United States government, but the governments of Spain, Sweden and many foreign ministries have information about what occurred on July 22nd, 2012 on the road from Bayamo.
We hope that whoever wins the election will demand and directly support an independent investigation into the death of Oswaldo Paya and Harold Cepero and to support our platform, "One Cuban, One Vote," so that the pursuit for freedom that Oswaldo and Harold lived and died for can reach Cuba through the sovereign will of the people. That is how democracies can have a relationship of total solidarity with Cuba, which also includes all of us Cubans who do not have rights.
at 8:34 AM Tuesday, October 25, 2016
10/23 - 10/30
- While Obama Was Celebrating With Cuba's Regime at ...
- Tweet of the Day: Obama Dangerously Misguided on I...
- Obama Directive Helps Cuba Share U.S. Intel With I...
- At the U.N., Another Obama Kowtow to Cuba's Regime...
- Why Obama Should Have Defended Cuban Embargo at U....
- House Foreign Affairs Chairman: Obama Turns His Ba...
- Senator Cotton: Instead of Apologizing for America...
- Tweets of the Day: Ted Cruz v. Ben Rhodes on UN Vo...
- Must-Read: Obama’s Shameless Display in the UN
- Statement on Obama's Failure to Defend U.S. Law at...
- Must-Read: Cuba, Iran's Island in the Sun
- After Podesta Revelation, Cuba's MCL Renews Call f...
- Rubio: Past 24 Hours Reveal New Dangers Of Obama's...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Creating A Surge Of Cuban Migr...
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (14)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)