On the very same Wednesday that the Obama Administration was celebrating its abstention from Cuba's anti-U.S. resolution at the United Nations:
1. Cuba's puppet regime in Venezuela was targeting civilians, violently suppressing democracy.
Venezuela's opposition stepped up its push to remove leftist President Nicolas Maduro with rallies Wednesday that drew hundreds of thousands of protesters and turned violent with at least three students shot and other people beaten.
2. The Cuban regime was providing logistics support to Russian warships in the Western Hemisphere.
From Russia's TASS:
The Russian Baltic Fleet’s Yaroslav Mudry frigate and Lena tanker have arrived in the Cuban port of Havana on a business visit, fleet spokesman Roman Martov said on Wednesday.
at 9:32 PM Thursday, October 27, 2016
10/23 - 10/30
- While Obama Was Celebrating With Cuba's Regime at ...
- Tweet of the Day: Obama Dangerously Misguided on I...
- Obama Directive Helps Cuba Share U.S. Intel With I...
- At the U.N., Another Obama Kowtow to Cuba's Regime...
- Why Obama Should Have Defended Cuban Embargo at U....
- House Foreign Affairs Chairman: Obama Turns His Ba...
- Senator Cotton: Instead of Apologizing for America...
- Tweets of the Day: Ted Cruz v. Ben Rhodes on UN Vo...
- Must-Read: Obama’s Shameless Display in the UN
- Statement on Obama's Failure to Defend U.S. Law at...
- Must-Read: Cuba, Iran's Island in the Sun
- After Podesta Revelation, Cuba's MCL Renews Call f...
- Rubio: Past 24 Hours Reveal New Dangers Of Obama's...
- Obama's Cuba Policy Creating A Surge Of Cuban Migr...
- ▼ 10/23 - 10/30 (14)
- ► 2015 (1080)
- ► 2014 (1177)
- ► 2013 (1251)
- ► 2012 (1158)
- ► 2011 (1031)
- ► 2010 (1042)
- ► 2009 (933)